HAMI Social Service Center in Semnan city continued to help Vulnerable immigrant and refugee community to improve the mental, health and human condition of those who have been exposed to damage and crisis by providing humanitarian aid .
HAMI could manage to provide this opportunity by the support of people and the the assistance of colleagues and partners.
HAMI social service center in Semnan has been able to provide services to more than ten thousand people during a decade of its activity.
In 2023 and with the beginning of summer, this center has continued its new courses of services similar to previous years and
The executive activities carried out in the Semnan Social Service Center are divided into two areas as follows:
support and planning
The most important strategies in this area are determined with the aim of promotion and localization in the form of expanding the information network as well as the scope of access of comprehensive centers to the target people. Some of these measures are:
- Holding various meetings with officials and non-governmental organizations and social facilitators to expand cooperation and attract public participation through the formation of a local society .
cooperate with the local community through Helping facilitators by visiting workplace and residence of people, especially vulnerable children and women at risk, with the aim of assessing needs, identifying problems and addressing them.
Providing socio-cultural support packages to the people of the target community in the form of side projects of skill training HAMI tries to empower our network by Promoting the activities of social service centers centers ..
- The strategies of this field are determined in line with the consulting services in the form of a single or group sessions
- Holding training courses needed by Afghan refugee women and teenagers such as health, family health, familiarization with newly emerging social disorders, Healthy nutrition, healthy parenting, self-care for children and teenagers, life skills (anger control, communication skills), prevention of domestic violence and violence against women and children, recognition of social harms and deviations, family rights and related laws, etc. .
- Pre-marriage and divorce counseling and pre-marriage education
For refugee couples who are on the verge of marriage, it is necessary and necessary to provide educational packages including cultural, health, psychological and legal education, and it can strengthen the family and reduce the areas of social damage caused by the misbehavior of couples. to give
- Providing psychological counseling services in specialized fields with topics such as solving marital problems and improving couples’ relationships, children’s upbringing and education issues, pre-marital counseling, mental and emotional problems, behavioral disorders, etc.;
Providing legal consulting services with issues such as family law, laws related to divorce, marriage, custody, etc., lawsuits and lawsuits, etc.
- Providing individual and group counseling services in the field of personal and family health.
- Identifying and providing employment services to the affected and vulnerable groups