A number of research studies have also been done by the Education and Research Committee of HAMI to identify Afghan and Iraqi refugees’ living conditions and sources of livelihood beside their legal and socio-economic challenges in their host country, Iran.
1. Conducting a research on analyzing the level of violence against women and children in Afghan communities living in slum areas – 2010.
2. Conducting a research on analyzing Social and cultural Pathology of Iranian women living in Herat, 2006.
3. Conducting a research on analyzing mental problems of refugees living in Iran in cooperation with the Tehran University of Medical Sciences Institute of Psychotherapy and research groups of Afghan volunteers – 2005.
4. Translation and publication of a book on the ‘Rights of women in armed conflicts’ – 2005.
5. Compilation, translation, and publication of a book on ‘Women in the Quran’ – 2004.
Human Rights Council Intersessional meeting It has been exactly 1,111 (one thousand one hundred and eleven) days since January 1 2016, when the Sustainable Development Goals officially came... Read more
Analysts have long argued that, if left unchecked, Yemen’s political, economic and fiscal crises were all but certain to cause a massive, debilitating famine. As Yemen barrels toward this wo... Read more
The Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network (APRRN) condemns the new proposals of the Australian Government and Opposition to shirk responsibility for people seeking protection from persecution.... Read more